Adam Podd is an active freelance musician whose work and play is based in and around New York City. He holds a Bachelor's degree from the Hartt School of Music where he studied classical and jazz piano, orchestration, arranging, and music production. Adam has performed as a pianist and keyboardist with a variety of artists, ensembles, and organizations. Additional services and experience include music directing, composition, orchestration, arranging, and education.
His credits include:
- Composer/Music Director for The Spidey Project (NYC)
- Music Director at NYC Fringe Festival & NYC Fringe Encore Series
- Pianist/Accompanist for musical improv troupes at The Magnet Theatre (NYC)
- Keyboards/Music Director for singer/songwriter Dan Mills
- Composer/Studio Musician for NY Noise (NYC)